Get to know the Trivec team through our blog series: Trivec Troopers. In this post you'll get to know David Enkaoua, the Area Manager for South of France.
Name: David Enkaoua
Title: Area Manager for the South of France area during the past two years
Luke, I am your father.
What is a fun fact about your hometown?
I was born in Papeete, which is the capital of the French Polynesian archipelago – which is lost in the middle of the pacific. There, everything moves at “island speed” (i.e. slow) and the people prefer to enjoy life at their own pace. “Take it easy man” …
I’m curious, why did you choose to join Trivec?
Having spent two decades in the hospitality and restaurant industry (at Starwood hotels and resorts) I was looking for a new challenge allowing me to fulfill my passion for new technologies while staying connected to the hospitality industry.
And then came Trivec. So, when François Xavier Payant and Pierre Grenier offered me this opportunity I jumped head-first into it. I was seduced by the ambiance amongst the team, and perspective Trivec has for development.
If you could write your own job title, what would it be?
I lead, sell, install and train the customers. My colleagues are calling me “Mr. Toolbox”.
Name your top three favorite colors:
- Blue – because the sky is my limit
- Red – like my daughter’s hair
- Pale straw – like the white wines of Burgundy, the place where I did all my schooling.
What do you enjoy doing besides working?
Hiking, diving, listening to music and cooking for others.
Five quick questions
- White or wheat bread? Baguette of course
- Name a person that inspires you. My wife!
- What is one thing no one knows about you? My school training is wine and farming
- Favorite music? Anything that has a nice melody and preferably some loud guitars
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? My daughter!
More Trivec Troopers